Nutrient Tree Liposomal Vitamin B12 Oral Spray
The Benefits of Using Liposomal Vitamin B12
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY NATURALLY: Increase Metabolism, Improve Concentration, Elevate Your Mood, Increase Strength, Supports A Healthy Nervous System.
- NO CRASH: No Caffeine, No Sugar, Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels.
- CONVENIENT SPRAY BOTTLE: No Spills And Great For Traveling, Slips Into Purse Or Pocket. Small 2 Ounce Size Can Be Taken On An Airplane In A Ziplock Bag.
- OTHER GREAT BENEFITS: Cardiovascular Health, Helps Improve Sleep Patterns, Can Reduce Depression, Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties, Great For Your Skin, Positive Effects In Pregnancy And Lactation.
About Nutrient Tree Products:
• Made with REAL liposomes at less than 200 nanometers in size. Liposomes MUST be at least this small or smaller in order to avoid gastric upset and to deliver the highest payload of Vitamin C.
• Nutrient Tree liposomes are made with healthy, pure, non-GMO sunflower oil.
• 100% alcohol free, non-soy and gluten-free. Perfect for those with nut allergies and special dietary needs.
• Mixes easily.
• Made in the USA in an FDA-certified facility. Nutrient Tree Liposomal Vitamin C is made under the strictest, oxygen-free conditions, utilizing state-of-the-art liposomal encapsulation technology and the highest quality ingredients.
Notice: Please gently shake bottle before use.
Many folks who are fatigued or lack energy may have a Vitamin B12 deficiency. Taking a few pumps of our Liposomal Vitamin B12 oral spray supplement will likely improve your energy level and help to clear your mind of brain fog. No Caffeine and No Craash.
Component 1: Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 Can Give You a Boost of Energy
Vitamin B12 supplements have long been touted as the go-to product for a surge of energy. Since vitamin B12 is water-soluble, your body cannot store extra amounts. Any excess passes through your body and is eliminated when you urinate. If you’re significantly deficient in vitamin B12, taking a supplement or increasing your intake will likely improve your energy level. In fact, one of the most common early signs of vitamin B12 deficiency is fatigue or lack of energy.
Great for Heart Health
High blood levels of the common amino acid homocysteine have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease. If you’re significantly deficient in vitamin B12, your homocysteine levels become elevated. Vitamin B12 helps decrease homocysteine levels, which may reduce your risk of heart disease.
B12 Can Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons
Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with memory loss, especially in older adults. The vitamin may play a role in preventing brain atrophy, which is the loss of neurons in the brain and often associated with memory loss or dementia. Even vitamin B12 levels on the low side of normal can contribute to poor memory performance. As a result, supplementing with this vitamin may improve memory, even in the absence of a clinically diagnosed deficiency
Defends the Eyes
Macular degeneration is an eye disease that mainly affects your central vision. Maintaining adequate levels of vitamin B12 may help prevent the risk of age-related macular degeneration. Researchers believe that supplementing with vitamin B12 may lower homocysteine, a type of amino acid that is found in your bloodstream. Elevated homocysteine levels have been associated with an increased risk of age-related macular degeneration
Can Help Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
Vitamin B12 may help improve your mood since the vitamin plays a vital role in synthesizing and metabolizing serotonin, a chemical responsible for regulating mood. Therefore, vitamin B12 deficiency may lead to decreased serotonin production, which may cause a depressed mood. Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with twice the risk of severe depression. Supplementing with liposomal Vitamin B12 may help to improve the symptoms of depression in people deficient in this vitamin.
May Help Prevent Major Birth Defects
Adequate vitamin B12 levels are crucial to a healthy pregnancy. A fetus’s brain and nervous system require sufficient B12 levels from the mother to develop properly. Vitamin B12 deficiency in the beginning stages of pregnancy may increase the risk of birth defects, such as neural tube defects. Furthermore, maternal vitamin B12 deficiency may contribute to premature birth or miscarriage.
Can Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
People with vitamin B12 deficiency may have lower than normal bone mineral density. Bones with decreased mineral density can become delicate and fragile over time, leading to an increased risk of osteoporosis, especially in women.
Helps with Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention
Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in helping your body produce red blood cells.Low vitamin B12 levels cause a reduction in red blood cell formation and prevent them from developing properly. Healthy red cells are small and round, whereas they become larger and typically oval in cases of vitamin B12 deficiency. Due to this larger and irregular shape, the red blood cells are unable to move from the bone marrow into the bloodstream at an appropriate rate, causing megaloblastic anemia. When you’re anemic, your body doesn’t have enough red blood cells to transport oxygen to your vital organs. This can cause symptoms like fatigue and weakness.
Component 2: Phosphatidylcholine
The Phosphatidylcholine (PC) which constitutes the bilayer shell of each liposome has huge health benefits that equal or exceed the vitamin or supplement contained within the liposome.
Observed health and anti-aging benefits of polyunsaturated PC (essentail phospholipids):
- Can help reduce total serum lipids (fat in the blood)
- Can help reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol
- Can help reduce total cholesterol and triglycerides
- Can help reduce cholesterol build up in arteries
- Effective anti-oxidant in lipids
- Can help reduce blood stickiness
- Can help increase red blood cell fluidity
- Can help improve coronary circulation
- Can help increase exercise tolerance
- Can help improve circulation in hands and feet
- Can help protect and rejuvenate the liver
- Can help improve immunity
- Can help improve memory
- Can help prevent wrinkles and scarring
We mention the above benefits because PC detoxifies and rebuilds the liver and can reverse fatty liver which so many people suffer from who consume a western diet.