Nutrient Tree Liposomal Curcumin/Resveratrol
Liposomal Curcumin Resveratrol Benefits:
- Synergistically Combines Two Powerful Antioxidants Into One Product
- Supports an Anti-Inflammatory Response
- Supports Anti-Aging, Supports a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Superior for Adressing Intestinal Tract Inflammation
- Phosphatidylcholine Reduces: LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides, total serum lipids (fat in blood), and cholesterol deposits in vascular walls.
About Nutrient Tree Products:
• Made with REAL liposomes at less than 200 nanometers in size. Liposomes MUST be at least this small or smaller in order to avoid gastric upset and to deliver the highest payload of Vitamin C.
• Nutrient Tree liposomes are made with healthy, pure, non-GMO sunflower oil.
• 100% alcohol free, non-soy and gluten-free. Perfect for those with nut allergies and special dietary needs.
• Mixes easily.
• Made in the USA in an FDA-certified facility. Nutrient Tree Liposomal Vitamin C is made under the strictest, oxygen-free conditions, utilizing state-of-the-art liposomal encapsulation technology and the highest quality ingredients.
Notice: Please gently shake bottle before use.
Component 1a): Curcumin
Curcumin Helps with Leaky Gut Syndrome and Gut Health
- Our modern western diet causes Leaky gut syndrome which outlines a condition in which damage to the bowel lining results in heightened permeability of the gut wall, allowing toxins, microbes, undigested food, or waste to enter the bloodstream resulting in inflammation throughout the body. Curcumin helps to seal a leaky gut by contracting the proteins in the bowel lining, squeezing the spaces between the cells and reducing gut permeability.
- Curcumin supports digestion by relaxing the smooth muscles on the walls and gently pushing food through the intestines. It also helps to prevent gas and bloating as food is being digested.
- A healthy colon is essential for efficient gut function, as well as the promotion and growth of friendly gut bacteria. Curcumin facilitates the balance between your gut flora and the immune response by encouraging the glands on the surface to regenerate and heal when pathogenic bacteria or leaky gut is present.
- Curcumin helps the stomach lining in several ways. It inhibits the enzymes that compromise stomach health and boosts the secretion of stomach mucous. This mucous is the primary defense against damage from gastric acid.
- Curcumin helps to increase cholesterol elimination by boosting the production of bile. When you combine curcumin with fiber-rich foods, your liver is more efficient at cleansing cholesterol by trapping it and moving it directly to the colon for elimination.
- The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties of curcumin help alleviate stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea associated alcohol consumption, food poisoning, allergies, medications, food intolerance, and IBS.
Curcumin is a Superior Anti-Aging Compound
Age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s, atherosclerosis, metabolic disorders etc. are caused in large part by chronic low-grade inflammation and oxidative stress leading to molecular damage. Curcumin can address many of these issues.
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory Supplement
- Helps Joint Problems
- Benefits Liver Health
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Fights Autoimmunity
- Curcumin is Great for the Brain
- May Help Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Defends the Eyes
Curcumin is a bioactive substance that fights inflammation at the molecular level. It is so powerful it matches the effectiveness of many over the counter and pharmaceutical pain killers without all the negative side effects.
Curcumin may help regenerate cartilage and reduce pain and symptoms associated with osteoarthritis.
By reducing inflammation, lipid peroxidation, and increasing antioxidant enzymes, Curcumin helps prevent alcohol-induced oxidative stress and liver disease.
Curcumin delivers a one-two punch against free radicals and oxidative stress. It is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure AND it also boosts the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
Curcumin helps those who suffer autoimmune diseases such as MS, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory bowel disease by reducing inflammation and signaling pathways in immune cells.
- Increases DHA
- Protects against cell death and cognitive impairment in brain and spinal cord injuries
- Helps prevent dementia and memory loss.
- Helps create new brain cells and to reverse cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s disease and is shown to help reduce amyloid plaque.
- Helps improve learning and spatial memory
- Protects against Stress and Depression by promoting adult hippocampal neurogenesis (new brain cells) and neural plasticity.
- Can significantly improve sustained attention, working memory, and mood with an anti-depressant effect.
Curcumin can help improve the function of the endothelium (the lining of the blood vessels) to help regulate blood pressure and blood clotting. Remember, Curcumin is also a very potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant which helps to fight heart disease.
Curcumin helps to prevent cataracts by reducing oxidative stress in the tissues and fluids of the eyes, and may have potential as a therapy for dry eyes.
We Use only All Natural 3 Peak Curcuminoids at 95% concentration in our formulation. Natural Curcuminoids have three peaks and synthetic have a single peak.
Component 1b): Resveratrol
Resveratrol is a special type of antioxidant, called a phytoalexin. It’s found in the skin of red grapes, red wine, purple grape juice, peanuts, blueberries, raspberries and Japanese knotweed.
Resveratrol is also a Superior Anti-Aging Compound
Resveratrol helps to inhibit or reverse some of the effects of aging such as osteoporosis, Sarcopenia (degenerative loss of skeletal muscle mass), and mental processes decline.
Resveratrol is Neuroprotective
- Resveratrol may help to reduce seizures and hippocampal neurotoxicity.
- Resveratrol acts on glial cells which are involved in neurotransmission and it has been noted to increase glutamate uptake into glial cells.
- Resveratrol induces the antioxidant enzyme, heme-oxygenase 1, which is linked to neuroprotection.
- Lifelong supplementation of resveratrol may increase lifespan and delay bio markers of Alzheimer’s (by preventing beta-amyloid and tau protein aggregation)
- Resveratrol increases IGF-1 in the memory center (hippocampus) of the brain, which improves memory.
Contributes to Heart Health
- May help reduce blood pressure
- Can help reduce the formation of plaque in the arteries.
- Resveratrol stimulates Nitric Oxide production and enhances Nitric Oxide bioavailability.
Benefits Glucose Balance and Combats Obesity
- Resveratrol has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity in obese people and therefore helps with glucose metabolism.
- Resveratrol may be useful in preventing and treating diabetes.
- Resveratrol can cause the death of fat cells.
- Resveratrol can benefit weight loss by inhibiting fatty acid synthase, lipoprotein lipase and hormone-sensitive lipase.
- Resveratrol enhances mitochondrial function which can improve metabolism.
Resveratrol Helps Bones
- Resveratrol increases bone cells by redirecting stem cells from becoming fat cells, which may increase bone health.
- Resveratrol synergizes with Vitamin D and makes you more sensitive to Vitamin D for bone health.
Resveratrol Helps with Liver Health
- Resveratrol may help conditions in which bile flow is obstructed.
- Resveratrol prevents and improves Nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease.
- Can help prevent liver damage in sepsis.
- Increase muscle growth and enhance aerobic performance
- Protect against radiation.
- Prevent hearing loss
- Increase sex hormones
Resveratrol is Antiviral, Anti-fungal, and Antibacterial
Component 2) Phosphatidylcholine
The Phosphatidylcholine (PC) which constitutes the bilayer shell of each liposome has huge health benefits that equal or exceed the vitamin or supplement contained within the liposome.
Observed health and anti-aging benefits of polyunsaturated PC (essentail phospholipids):
- Can help reduce total serum lipids (fat in the blood)
- Can help reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol
- Can help reduce total cholesterol and triglycerides
- Can help reduce cholesterol build up in arteries
- Effective anti-oxidant in lipids
- Can help reduce blood stickiness
- Can help increase red blood cell fluidity
- Can help improve coronary circulation
- Can help increase exercise tolerance
- Can help improve circulation in hands and feet
- Can help protect and rejuvenate the liver
- Can help improve immunity
- Can help improve memory
- Can help prevent wrinkles and scarring
We mention the above benefits because PC detoxifies and rebuilds the liver and can reverse fatty liver which so many people suffer from who consume a western diet.